Pek Moh Bukit Lanjan wishes Malaysians a happy and blessed Easter 2017


Pek Moh Bukit Lanjan wishes Malaysians a happy and blessed Easter 2017

Let the diverse ethnicity and religions in Malaysia be the strength of national unity and good neigbourliness, not a source of divisiveness.

Respect for one another’s religion and culture is the foundation of a truly 1Malaysia. And, I wish to reaffirm my stand that ‘I Am Malaysian First’ because my loyalty is to my country – MALAYSIA.

With that, I wish Malaysian celebrantsA Blessed Good Friday and A Happy & Blessed Easter Sunday 2017.







N.37 LET BUKIT LANJAN SOAR WITH SYED ABDUL RAZAK ALSAGOFF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Century digital world’s growing number of ‘couch potatoes’ in Malaysia

Malaysian children are going hungry? They are worse off than Ghanaians?

吴正飞御用大律师 – 另一个大马出生的成功故事 (QC Ng - another Malaysian-born success story to emulate)